My goal is to provide entertaining and thought-provoking articles and great videos. Thanks for visiting and I hope that you come again!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Bertuzzi Fights Weber in Game 2 because Brendan Shanahan Did Not Suspend Weber

In Game 2 between the Red Wings and Predators, Todd Bertuzzi fought Shea Weber just 1:36 into the game. Brendan Shanahan and the NHL should have given Weber the suspension he deserved for smashing Zetterberg’s face into the glass in Game 1 (see my previous article and the video by clicking on “Labels” and then “NHL Misc." - second article down below this one); but, they did not and the Red Wings / Bertuzzi had to attempt to deliver the punishment on Weber themselves. Shame on Shanahan / NHL for favoring Weber and the Predators, and for subsequently not preventing the fight between Weber and Bertuzzi.

You can watch the video of the fight by clicking the link below. I can’t have every video embedded because is slows down the loading of my site.

After watching, please click the back arrow in your browser to return to my site.


TJ Stanley