My goal is to provide entertaining and thought-provoking articles and great videos. Thanks for visiting and I hope that you come again!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Eastern Conference Predictions 2013

Below are my predictions for the Eastern Conference. Due to time restraints, I will be limiting my predictions to the order in which teams will finish in their Divisions, as well as which teams will and will not make the playoffs. Later in the season I will update my predictions.

Atlantic Division
New York Rangers 
Pittsburgh Penguins
Philadelphia Flyers
New York Islanders
New Jersey Devils

Northeast Division
Boston Bruins
Ottawa Senators
Buffalo Sabres
Toronto Maple Leafs
Montreal Canadiens

Southeast Division
Carolina Hurricanes
Washington Capitals
Tampa Bay Lightning
Florida Panthers
Winnipeg Jets

Teams that should make the playoffs this year are:  Rangers, Penguins, Flyers, Bruins, Senators, Hurricanes, Capitals, and Lightning. I don’t expect the Islanders, Devils, Sabres, Leafs, Canadiens, Panthers, or Jets to make it to postseason action.

TJ Stanley